Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I'm Back



Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like ages since I've been on this blog. I hope you don't feel like I have abandoned you. I'm still here. There's no better time than the present for me to reintroduce myself and update you on what I have been up to lately.

I've been writing professionally for nearly 20 years, for those of you who are new to me.I started out writing women's fiction, then eventually transitioned to Romantic Suspense, with The Real Mrs. Price, Seducing Abby Rhodes, and The Woman Trapped in the Dark. I have more than twenty novels in print including Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Crazy, Sexy, Revenge, That Devil's No Friend of Mine, You Gotta Sin to Get Saved, This Fire Down in My Soul, Don't Want No Sugar, And On the Eighth Day She Rested, and One Day I Saw a Black King.

I am now trying my hand at writing fantasy. I'll still be releasing more mainstream and romance titles over time, but I'm really into these dragons right now (more about them in an upcoming post), so if you're interested, stay tuned.

I've been nominated for The Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Awards in the African American Fiction and Best Contemporary Fiction categories. And my work has appeared on bestseller lists for Amazon, Barnes and Noble, the Denver Post, Dallas Morning News, and Amazon.com. In addition, she has also been featured in USAToday, Essence, Pride Magazine in the U.K., and Today’s Black Woman.

I'm attaching a copy of my newsletter, which I'll be sending out quarterly. I hope you enjoy the first installment of: And on the Ninth Day She Wrote. Check it out by accessing the link below:
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/36d5bb6ae3658ef1641dafaf5/files/c4ea92cc-16dc-426b-98ce-d60f535b2b10/Issue_1_Volume_1_2019_5_.01.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment